Paperless List V2.6 is out. I managed to add more features but also optimise the app to use less memory:
Here is the change log:
- Re-order the shopping list and favourites using drag and drop (use the handle on the left of the item)
- Flattened out design. The action bar is now just white and that nasty dark grey gradient Android uses for the default background is now just black.
- Using less memory. This was done as part of the changes for list re-ordering, using less views in the lists and following some Android best practices. The savings are around 18% memory for the same number of products in the shopping list (according to dumpsys meminfo)
- Enabled spelling suggestions in the keyboard for manually adding products
- Bug fix: performing a cross off gesture is no longer possible once the long press context menu appears
- Bug fix: £ char not encoded correctly in email sharing